TERACUT GRAPHINUS™ is our next generation cut protection yarn developed with graphene material. Instead of weaving graphene onto fibers, we are spinng them into fibers. This means that our products are long-lasting, virtually unaffected by washing, and generally last the life cycle of the yarn.
Pure GRAPHINUS™ and Jointed GRAPHINUS™ are gloves that promise unparalleled safety, even in the most demanding industrial environments. Crafted meticulously to serve the European and American markets, these brand new gloves are more than just protective wear. They represent a fusion of cutting-edge technology and innovative design.
21 gauge glove knitting machines
Superb-lightweight yarn gives likewise second skin touch and comfort by new 21 gauge knitting machines. With 3 types of coatings you will satisfy advanced grip, less hand fatigue and provide superb cut protection.
>> GRAPHINUS™ Gloves Knitting Gauge Comparison
- Pure GRAPHINUS™ 21 gauge knitting liner
- No glass & steel
- Ultra Lightweight & thin
- FOAM Nitrile palm coating for comfort & aero ventilation
- Hyper dexterity, comfortable, excellent fit, sensitivity, breathable
- Reinforced thumb crotch Nitrile patch
- Touch screen available
- Light material handling, general labor
- Small metal parts assembly, electronic assembly
- Automotive or aerospace manufacturing
- Product inspection, Quality control, Maintenance
- Packaging, logistics, Appliance Repair, Construction