TERACUT GRAPHINUS™ is our next generation cut protection yarn developed with graphene material. Instead of weaving graphene onto fibers, we are spinng them into fibers. This means that our products are long-lasting, virtually unaffected by washing, and generally last the life cycle of the yarn.
Pure GRAPHINUS™ and Jointed GRAPHINUS™ are gloves that promise unparalleled safety, even in the most demanding industrial environments. Crafted meticulously to serve the European and American markets, these brand new gloves are more than just protective wear. They represent a fusion of cutting-edge technology and innovative design.
- Jointed GRAPHINUS™ 18 gauge knitting liner
- ANSI CUT LEVEL A6 & ISO 13997 CUT LEVEL F
- High tensile strength & flexibility
- Full latex waterproof coating
- Sandy latex finished affords excellent grip
- Touch screen available
- Glass & Steel manufacturing industry
- Automotive or aerospace manufacturing
- Injection molding operations, Mechanical inspection
- Petrochemical Industry
- Construction, Logistics, Warehouses