TERACUT GRAPHINUS™ is our next generation cut protection yarn developed with graphene material. Instead of weaving graphene onto fibers, we are spinng them into fibers. This means that our products are long-lasting, virtually unaffected by washing, and generally last the life cycle of the yarn.
Pure GRAPHINUS™ and Jointed GRAPHINUS™ are gloves that promise unparalleled safety, even in the most demanding industrial environments. Crafted meticulously to serve the European and American markets, these brand new gloves are more than just protective wear. They represent a fusion of cutting-edge technology and innovative design.
>> GRAPHINUS™ Gloves Knitting Gauge Comparison
- Pure GRAPHINUS™ 15 gauge knitting liner
- No glass & No steel
- MASTER SANDY Nitrile palm coating for excellent grip in oily & wet conditions
- Nitrile thumb crotch reinforcement to provide additional support and protection
- Exceptional touch screen performance
- Aerospace and automotive
- Metal & Glass handing, Plastic injection molding
- Product inspection, Quality control, Maintenance
- Packaging, logistics, Appliance Repair, Construction
- Small parts assembly, electronic assembly